Friday, April 20, 2012

Take a sad song and make it better ~

In an ideal world..

1) My short hair won't stick up in a weird way making my head shaped more like yield sign than a human head.
2) I would fit into a size 22 jeans.
3) I can eat all I want and never get fat.
4) I would have never ending supply of anchovies.
5) all Grey's Anatomy songs will be downloaded automatically just as soon as I heard it.
6) I have time to catch up on all of my tv shows.
7) I would know how I feel and towards whom that I feel those things to.
8) I didn't involve myself in too many school activities.
9) I didn't have to sit for SPM.
10) social interaction won't be too nauseating.
11) I would understand things.
12) I won't have to learn Physics, Chemistry or Bio.
13) English in Literature is taught as a core subject within school hours and I would have it everyday.
14) I don't have the conscience to feel bad for hurting those who've hurt me.
15) people would stop complaining so much.
16) no one lashes out on anyone when they're under stress.
17) people get easily offended and I would enjoy the look on their face when I offend them instead of not having enough guts to offend anyone.


My ideal world would be filled with serial killers related shows, good music, great books, money for me to spend on clothes and handsome guys who are interested in me.

Lol just thinking about this is making me feel all giddy inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment