Friday, October 28, 2011

Change

So yeah as you can see, this is a new blog.
I am moving forward. I am never ever looking back ever again.

Because whatever it is that I had before, it's behind me now. And I am a new person. I'm a new person with hopes and faiths and dreams.

And I will fall in love again. I will not change my psychopathic ways. But I'm no longer an emotional wreck. Or at least, I'll try not to be an emotional wreck anymore.

I'm not wrecked nor broken inside. I choose not to be.
And they said that there are 5 stages of grief;
Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance.


Well how about we skip the grief part altogether and skip to the end; Change.

Because change is good. And I, for one, can't wait to see what it has in store for me.
Change is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment