Thursday, May 10, 2012

I've been crazy lately ~

Just a random post. I'm bored and it's midterms and well, in time of loneliness this blog hasn't failed me yet.

During BM paper 1 today I wrote; 'Mengikut kajian Unit Analisis Sikap, Biro Penyiasat Persekutuan Amerika Syarikat, semua pembunuh bersiri rata-rata lahir dari keluarga yang tidak menunjukkan kasih sayang'. I feel good  about myself all day today because of that.
Criminal Minds knowledge is applicable in daily life, mind you.

My right carpal has been hurting since Holes production practice. Siiigh. Being the clumsy mouse (I choose mouse because I feel cute as of now) that I am, I tripped over the piles of sand repeatedly while vigorously ~directing~. I broke all my falls with my right hand. And now, it won't stop hurting. Of course, the pain will only present itself while I do things that involve wrist movements but yeah. This sucks. Because it turns out that writing involves a lot of wrist movements. And today was Sejarah Paper 2 and BM paper 1. I wrote a total of 11 pages of essays.
And now my wrist up to my neck and shoulder hurts.

(I'm secretly hoping that this would impair my ability to write and I wouldn't have to sit for the other mid term papers. Or I would have to but I could like.. sit my paper using cool methods like having to type in all my answers instead of writing them lolz)


 Tomorrow would be Maths Paper 2 and English Paper 1. Heh.

I wonder why they have to have so many papers.
Zz

No comments:

Post a Comment