Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Some nights I stay up

I don't know.
There are just too many things to figure out.

So I decided to be alone. So that I can figure those things out by myself. But I think being in my own company is just messing up my head more than ever.

I guess I have't been in this state for a very long time now. Life has been pretty fine and dandy for me before this. I guess you can't be fine and dandy all the time sigh.
For the most part, tearing up isn't my forte anymore. I find myself having too much ego to even cry. Is that bad?

I think it is. It sucks to be so.. insecure that you can't cry even when you're alone.

I'm proud of myself though, for not running to the ones who are familiar to me in light of recent problems I'm facing. I get it now that some things have no solutions and telling people about them sometimes lead to.. nothing. And them not being able to offer any solution will lead me to a very easily irritable mood.

But I feel.. so alone.
Although loneliness is probably not the worst thing in the world.

I guess maybe just for once I should admit to the fact that I'm.. just.. sad.
I should work towards not being sad anymore instead of just ignoring the fact and fake laugh my way out of stuffs.

And I'm sure this will past. Whatever feeling I'm feeling right now will eventually pass.
I'm sure I'll be okay again.

I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment