Friday, August 16, 2013

Trueeee love~~

I have a writing assignment, 1 journal to write, 2 TOEFL questions and I have yet to study for my precal test next Tuesday.

Joy.

I feel like writing in this blog because I've had a particularly good day today. (:

I love the feeling of a regular day with everything going right (even when things threaten to go wrong, it didn't go wrong), turns the whole regular day into a fantastic feel good day.

I don't think I'm making sense.

Anyway, I've just started exercising. Regularly. And truthfully I don't get those people who enjoy exercising. I mean I hope to god that your masochistic tendencies is only towards exercise and do not go beyond that.
I think they lie about the endorphine or other feel good hormones they claim to be released when you exercise. Cause yep I'm not feeling it.

Unto more pressing matters than my newfound method to torture myself- today was lovely :D

I got re-acquainted with my best friends. It's beeen sooo looong since I saw them. But it's great because you know how some time when you don't see each other for a long time, everything just seems to fall apart. The little things that make you love being in your friends' presence seem to vanish. You end up in awkward silence and you don't know what to say to each other.

I am blessed to have friends, that despite not seeing each other for months, that are still just as interesting if we were to see each other every day.

Very blessed indeed.

And then I got to see my boyfriend. We did our assignments together and things seem to be less stressful when you have company. I don't dread homework anymore when I can do it with him. It's a nice feeling to know that I have a motivation to not be lazy for once. He's my motivation (:

As I pointed out in my previous post, when did I become so candid with my writing?1/1/  I used to be so vague hahahaJHDgajh.

Anyway I love my friends. I hate being around people. But I believe the selected people that I chose to be around with are the greatest bunch. And I love them <3

Aww.

I have so much positivity surging through my veins. Omigod.  

I deactivated my Twitter :D I decided my timeline sucks. And it's filled with people I don't really want to know from. I hope this deactivation is permanent. I think I'm growing up and social network puts a halt to that process. Hehe.

God my body is so sore from the freaking exercises AHHHHHHH.

Ok homework twime!11!!111

No comments:

Post a Comment