Thursday, May 15, 2014

10 Reasons Why I Love My Boyfriend

I never talk about this. I mean I used to but not anymore. But I figured there's nothing wrong with reminding yourself why you love them.

10) He has no problem driving over to my house every single day to pick me up and drop me off to and from school. He prefers it actually, over me staying at my dorm room. And seldom asks for gas. :)

9) He never admits that I'm fat. Eventhough I know I am.

8) So he never discourages me when I crave for peculiar food. He encourages me actually. (which is kinda bad  but yeah...)

7) He likes the colour of my eyes. And I love his.

6) He's not shy to admit that we're an item. I'm still a bit private about it. But he had practically shown his whole extended family of my photo. Lol.

5) He tells me that he wants to marry me someday.

4) I am repelled by the idea of sharing my life with someone. But when I think about him, I look forward to it.

3) He knows life is not all rainbow and butterflies, so he seldom texts sweet things or say good morning or good night. He instead cares about me more than I care about myself. Once, I had to stay back for 2 hours after class to attend a club meeting. He was tired. And we were fighting. He still waited for me and fell asleep on a bench in school.

2) We don't remember our get-together anniversary. We don't celebrate much actually. We don't know how long we've been together. And I have stopped telling him I love him. Yet, when things are tough he would remind me that he loves me. And although we hate each other at that point of time, I never doubt that he does.

1) Because while I'm gathering this list, I had to omit a million other reasons why I love him. If I were to go on, this list would not cease. :)


There you go. Now go puke in your toilet bowl if you just read that. I know I'm about to.
Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment