Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ugly

It dawned upon me that I'm taking SPM just now. It wasn't a half-assed epiphany about how it will come and I will be ready when it does. It's actually the time to get ready for it.

I'm. such a lazy brat it's so. disheartening at times.

..It's not like I don't try to fight off my laziness. It's a constant battle, believe me. But it's so.. difficult. It plagues me down and bring me down, keeps me down. And I don't know how I will defeat this own obstacle of mine.

I feel content in my laziness, that is the problem. I see nothing wrong with. Well except for the fact that SPM is nearing and I'm exactly 5% ready to face it.

2 years of syllabus to be studied in less than 4 months. Haha I screwed myself real bad this time. And still, here I am blogging away on a weeknight.
I don't learn.

It's so frustrating being me.
ITS LIKE WE'RE TWO SEPERATE IDENTITIES. AND THE LAZINESS IS ALWAYS THE DOMINANT ONE.

How. Do. I. GET Rid of this. AJHRKJHRKHKJAHDJKhak
ARH.

No comments:

Post a Comment