Friday, July 13, 2012

Whenever I feel that familiar tightness in my chest- a telltale sign that I'm about to cry, I'd try to tell myself to hold it in.
But then again, what's the point?

To be vulnerable is my nature. So what's the use of pretending. More often than not, I just let the tears flow.

I guess there's no point to this post, except for the fact that I'm sad.
I think it's alright to be sad though. People get sad at times. And it's been a while since I feel sad.

I hate it when people swoop into my life under the pretense that they care and then at the most crucial moment, it turns out that they don't really care at all.
I guess I don't blame them. I blame myself for yet again, getting affected by words. I should've known better.

I just want to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment