Saturday, March 10, 2012

I can barely say ~

I really need to lose weight sigh :c

It's so difficult though. I have no self control at all.
I'm not a fan of food- unless if it's Thai food of course. I don't have any specific cravings, don't have any favourite food. Which makes it ten thousand times worse because when I feel like binge eating, anything will do. Everything will do T__________T

This one time I ate young tau foo in the morning, 2 sets of blueberry toasts in the afternoon, potato chips afterwards and then pig out at my favourite Thai restaurant at night. My eating habit has become so severe and I have no idea why. Everything looks so delicious.

I'm a lazy person. If there's no food, I won't go look for it. Which was a huge contributing factor to my weight maintenance. But now, it's like, food > laziness. It used to be the one effect of my laziness that I can be proud of. But now, :c

And I still like the feeling of hunger. It makes me feel so secure. But I like being stuffed more now UGH. It's that feeling of abandonment that I get along with feeling so full. I feel so free when I eat without constrain.

MAYBE THIS IS A PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEM.
I hope not.

:c

No comments:

Post a Comment