Tuesday, February 14, 2012

All you are is mean

Hellish is probably the most suitable word I can describe myself.
Well, just had my surgery. It was a minor one. Minor surgery doesn't exclude pain post-op it turns out.
Lol how could I be so naive to think that I'd be just fine after the surgery?

I would go into detail of how the surgery went. Parts that I could remember anyway. But it's very depressing, even for me.
And so here I am again, being a big baby about this whole thing, but it hurts when a person cut pieces of your nose bone. It really does :c

And it still hurts now. And blood can't stop gushing out of my nose. Sometimes I puke blood clots because the blood from my nose decide to travel down my throat. It's the most uncomfortable experience I've ever gone through.

SIiiIiighhhhHh.

No comments:

Post a Comment