Saturday, February 11, 2012

Dancing in the downpour

Today was cross country day at school :D

Emerald Green emerged as first runner up for cross country. And we won for best board design. I haven't really been contributing as much as I'd like though since I'm practically useless is anything involving arts and I can't really be a leader to the juniors since I'm like so awkward around everything :''C

But I'm still proud of Green nevertheless. Sports day in 4 months, we still have a long way to go. It'd be really nice for Emerald Green to be champion this year.

Ugh so much spirit for my house \o/

Moving on, I'll be having my first ever surgery on Monday. Would be hospitalized for 2 days. My friends sent me off with well wishes. But truth be told, I'm not really worried.
Not that much anyway.

I'll be fine really. It's just a tiny minor surgery. And I won't even feel anything because of the anesthetics. But most of all, I hope this wretched headache would be gone after the surgery. Can't wait to have my life back.

Wah such a short post.
ABRUPT ENDING~~

No comments:

Post a Comment