Monday, January 9, 2012

Safe and sound

I feel so light headed these days. Things have been great now that school has start.
I don't have any burden on my shoulder anymore.
I just feel.. so free.

Studying isn't a burden too. It's actually very liberating.
I'd be busy come to think of it. With SAEYLS 2012 and my Literature play and co-curricular activities.

Health-wise though, I've been in and out of the hospital for the past few months. It's getting very redundant really. Doctor is adamant on the fact that I shouldn't need a surgery. But the headache is now constant and very severe when it decides to attack zzz. Honestly, it's been 3 months, how long does the doctor need to realize that his meds regiment do not work on me. What's so terrible about losing part of your nose bone anyway?!
But anyway, my next appointment is in 4 weeks time. I don't think I'd have time for surgery by then. What's with school and all. But how am I suppose to function with this stupid headache weighing me down? The recovery would probably take weeks. I don't have weeks to spare I have so many things to be done!

Squinting eyes to see the whiteboard a midst a headache isn't very fun to tell you the truth.
My tv show infested life is going great too! Grey's Anatomy came back after a long hiatus. I almost died towards the end of the episode. Didn't think I'd be capable of crying that hard.
Sherlock entered Series 2 and I'm wating for the second episode of this season to download. Unifi is being an ass as of now zz.
Psych would be back come February mahdkajdhak cannot w8!!!!!!!!!!
How I Met Your Mother and 2 Broke Girls are back YAY!
And Glee would be back this week :D

Tomorrow would be Sports House annual meeting in which they appoint all the Board Of Directors members to lead Green house this year. I don't know what to expect lol. But I hope that this year, as it is my last year in high school I could leave the school feeling like I've done something for Green house. Seeing as it never actually became champion for the duration of 4 years I've studied in that school. But we'll see. :3

Lol I sound very school spirited all of a sudden don't I? But hey, last year in school can do that to you. I guess it's just very early in the year. I bet my spirit would subside as time goes by haha.

I love feeling like this. I feel so.. happy. I have no idea exactly why. But hey, sometimes things do change for the better eh?
I feel like the noose around my neck has been cut off me and I'm free.
I don't take relationships with human beings that seriously anymore. It really is better to be alone in all aspects so to speak. I go to school alone. I sit alone whenever I can. And I remember only to surround myself with people during times when I'm happy.
Other than that, it's nice to feel solitude.
Because really, the only person you can depend on is yourself. People will just have change of hearts and do stuffs to you without you comprehending why.

I'm comfortable by myself. I feel content.
I'm happy and content.

No comments:

Post a Comment