Thursday, January 26, 2012

Somebody I used to know

Ha.
I guess I had horrible things happening to me over the years. Friends talked behind my back. Boyfriends left, hurt me constantly. Guys insulted me for no obvious reason other than existing. Strangers hit me with a motorbike and then blamed me for it. Parents made bad decisions that they thought are good for me.

I mean, horrendous.
My situation did rectify itself though. What's life without problems huh?
But these things it made me realize that, I'm not actually a kid anymore.

These kind of obstacles would be happening to me for years to come as long as I shall live. And I'm not quite bothered by this ~epiphany~. I get sad for a while when stuffs happen to me. But after that, things always eventually got better.

As cliche as it is, life is a roller coaster.
There's no one event that define your life forever. Life is a series of events with no obvious plot so to speak.
One momentous decision that you thought would change your life forever, sometimes did nothing for you. It will end up forgotten. It will end up as something from your past.

And I think that's very unfortunate. I would like my life to be like.. a story. With climax in the middle, with conflict and the ultimate resolution. But it doesn't work that way I guess. Sometimes life for people like me, is meant to be a bore.

I have goals to achieve. I work towards that goal.
I achieve those said goals.

And then I die.
Which sounds very morbid doesn't it? But it really is not. That's just life.

Lol look at me giving my view on life.. and stuffs. Very ~philosphical~ eh. Hihi.
What is wrong with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment