Sunday, November 6, 2011

Blah blah blah

I really think I'm a good person.
I don't smoke, I don't go out, I don't get into troubles, I don't mingle with boys, I'm actually kinda awkward around them.

I'm this gullible socially awkward goody two shoes that hates to make people mad.

And I do think those traits make me a good person.
But but look at how being a good person treats me. I'm.. miserable. I never have any fun. And I'm miserable 50% of the time.

And I see bad people you know. Those kinda people who do drugs. Or wear revealing clothes. And mingle with guys on their on terms without any boundaries. People who go out partying at night.
And well, they seem very happy.

I know being a good person is the right thing to do. We are all suppose to be good Muslims.
But.. well, I kinda wish I could be happy too.
I wish that I am happy as a good person.

So that I won't feel so rotten when I see bad people being all jubilant. :c


Ok I know I'm displaying traits of a bad person right now by practically noticing that I'm a good person. And for pointing out the injustice of the situation when I know if I'm a truly good Muslim, god will provide me with all the gratitude and joy in the world.

I don't really know what I'm saying right now.
I just know that I hate it when bad people are happier than I am.

I KNOW IT'S SELFISH I CANNOT JUSTIFY WHAT I DID AND I'M A MEAN PERSON FOR THINKING THAT SO SUE ME FOR HAVING AN EVIL ALTER EGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh yeah. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment