Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The scar is a fleck

Have been blogging almost everyday now. O.O
I have no idea why.. It's not like I have anything to write about anyways.

But yeah, finals are drawing to a close. Which is.. a good thing. I don't really have any motivation left to study ~
And I guess, I'm just waiting for the year to end. Waiting. Lol.

It's just that, it has been such a rough month. And I just want to skip to the end you know. When everything is alright. And I can finally feel something other than remorse and regret. When I can finally feel like myself again. When I can enjoy every day instead of waiting for it to end.

Yeah.

I just.. I just want to see what the future has in store for me. And honestly, the thing that they say about how time heals all wound? I want to see if it's true.

I hope it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment