Friday, November 4, 2011

Watch me burn down in flames!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been eating a lot.
A freaking whole lot.

KDHSJKDhskjfsncmnskjdshdkjshk

I need to lose weight. Seriously. So this blog and everyone reading will serve as my witness.

I, Elsa Athira Bt Asri, hereby vow to lose 20% of my whole body mass before 2012 session of school resume. 


I will be thin and fabulous!!!!!!!!!
And and and, well here's the fun part peoplezzz. I will document my journey to a thinner and more fabulous me. My disappointment, my crushed spirits, my binging and then throwing back up all of the food that I've accidentally eaten when I'm binging, my excessive exercise routine. WELL YEAH IT WILL ALLLL BE DOCUMENTED HEREZZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes ooooh people oooooh fantastically controversial innit? OOOH HAS ELSA GONE WILD?????? HAS SHE CHOSEN THE PATH OF DESTRUCTION?!??!?!?!?!?!??! IS SHE BECOMING ANOREXIC????????? OR BULLIMICCCCCC?????????????

DOES SHE HAVE BODY ISSUES AND IN NEED OF A PSYCHIATRIST?

Well no. Just you know, if you're thinking of that, just get rid of those weird thoughts. Because in order to become anorexic, you have to actually be thin and losing unnecessary weight. I am not trying to lose unnecessary weight. I am trying to lose very much necessary to be lost weight. Okay? Okay.

Lol I'm going psycho oooooooooooooooo ~~~~~~~~~
You know what they said? They said that not sleeping will make you thin.
MAYBE I'LL DO THAT TO! Maybe I won't sleep until I lose weight.

Hehehheh.

I WILL BECOME THIN AND FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment