Thursday, December 29, 2011

Give me something to believe in

Today, just because I feel especially bitter, I'm going to list some of the things I find suckish. Just because :)

1) Not having any soul.
I can imagine how suckish that'd be. Just walking around, empty inside at all times. Not having the desire to experience life because of the said emptiness. Very suckish.

2) Being mutilated into shreds by a psychopath(s).
Had quite a few of these dreams lately. It sucks because I imagine it to be very painful. Well, duh.

3) Being forced into watching Malay movies/shows 24/7.
I've been in Langkawi for the past 7 days. My grandma only subscribed to Malay channels when it comes to Astro. Sure I have internet here but the turtle speed.. well let's just say the only thing that comes in between me and a smashed laptop is my dad. Because it's his laptop to speak of. Well yeah. So the only option I have is to watch the TV. I mean, some of the shows aren't that bad. I'm a Malay myself. And takkan Melayu hilang di dunia. ( I love that saying btw, whenever I hear it, it'll give me goosebumps). But the shows are so poorly written that I sometimes have this uncontrollable urge to weep for my race. Or maybe it's just not my cup of tea. Or coffee, or orange juice for that matter.

4) Being nocturnal.
Sucks to the very core. It started since my trip across Europe last month. The jetlag hasn't passed since. I can't sleep before 4 am. And I'd wake up at 12 at the very earliest. Thing about waking up so late is, there'd be time when I would have no choice but to wake up early. And that time will be quite soon. And I won't know what to do with myself when that time comes.

5) Being so lazy you basically turn into a fat ugly sloth.
Self explanatory really. But I will explain because I want to. And this is my blog. AND I WILL BE SMUG ABOUT THAT FACT BECAUSE I LIKE MY BLOG. Lately, I've been so unmotivated to do anything at all. I feel lazy to go to bed. I feel lazy to sleep. I feel lazy to even eat. I struggle with my laziness too. It's a constant struggle whether I should sit to do nothing or whether I should lie down to do nothing. Difficult choice because the two are very appealing in their own way. The only thing I feel motivated to do is to complain about how unmotivated I am.

Abrupt ending!

No comments:

Post a Comment