Friday, December 23, 2011

Blur ~

It was stupid.
I was stupid.

To think that something like this could've last forever. To think that now you're here, you can never leave.
Well you proved me wrong huh.

You had it easy. Way too easy.
I lick my own wound to recover from you. We never had fights. Not really. 
I would never pick fights.

What we had was you suddenly turning cold and me getting upset over the same fact.
It's like you had no regards for what I could've felt.

It's there. It existed right from the very start. I chose to be blind though. Somehow thought that the fact you're here, means you want to be here.
I ignored the fact that I must've want to be here more than you do.

You had it so easy. 
Because you never cared.

You seemed like you did alright. But I think that's just circumstantial. When you see me crying for example, you care the most. But you can shut down that part of you at moment's notice.
Thing is, I'm always questioning myself. I was never sure with you.
Always doubtful.
Always insecure.

I thought it was me. But you did nothing. You saw the insecurity eating me from the inside and you did nothing.
When a simple 'I love you' confession could make everything better, you can't even do that.

The saddest part of this all is, I'm starting to doubt whether there was any truth in our relationship at all.
Whether I imagined it all.

Now I'm afraid to fall. And because of that I may never fly again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment