Friday, December 30, 2011

Lights will guide you home

And it'll hurt. Every time you think of him. But over time, it'll hurt less and less. And eventually, you'll remember him and it'll only hurt a little.


No more hope for the big return.
No more late night reminiscent of what could've been done differently to secure a happy ending.
No more wishful thinking about the impossible after watching a romantic film.

It still exists at the back of my mind. But with luck, that's the only place in my mind that it will occupy.

Humans are humans. In the end, it's nobody's fault. No one can control what the heart desires.
And someone is bound to get hurt, sooner or later.
I've made my peace with that.

Finally, Allah has given me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment