Monday, December 19, 2011

I struggle to find any truth in your lies

Solitude, for me is underrated.
I've been so caught up in my own irrelevant fear of being alone that I failed to see being alone is indeed a blessing in itself.

You can get things done faster, you can do whatever you like without thinking of another person's feeling, the only person you occupied yourself in thinking about is yourself. It's a hoop that never ends.
You'd think of better ways to improve yourself for the benefit of yourself.

I do think I'm not good enough for anyone, that is a fact. So I would theoretically improve myself so that I could be good enough for someone. So I could make them proud and satisfy them with my achievements.

But the great thing of having no one to care about you is well, you can always be good enough for yourself. I'm happy the way I am. That's all that matters to me.

I'm the only one who matters to me.
How cool does that sound eh?

I will decide my own story from now on. I will decide what movie to watch, what time to sleep, what time I want to wake up, whether I want to eat for the day or not.
It's all on me now.

I will depend on myself and myself only.

No comments:

Post a Comment